Surge Protector Start House Fire By SEO Admin on November 24, 2010

Florida Today-November 17, 2010-According to this article and overloaded surge strip started a fire that caused $2,000 dollars in damage to a West Melbourne home. Fortunately, nobody was in the home when it caught fire in West Melbourne, Brevard County, Florida. According to Brevard County Fire Rescue "a surge protector popped a breaker and caused the fire."

For more information on Premise Liability Click Here: http://www.brevardlawyer.com/html/premise.html

Related to This

Charpentier Law Firm, P.A. office building

Charpentier Law Firm, P.A.

Since 1989, Stephen G. Charpentier been protecting victims' rights. Mr. Charpentier:

  • Is a recipient of an AV rating, the Martindale-Hubbel®
  • National Law Directory's highest honor
  • Earned Florida Legal Elite status in 2010
  • Handles cases in many practice areas including medical malpractice, auto accidents, and wrongful death

To schedule your free consultation, contact us online or call us at (321) 308-8020.

Get In Touch Today

Rate, Review & Explore

Social Accounts Sprite

Melbourne Office

2290 W Eau Gallie Blvd
Ste 212
Melbourne, FL 32935

Open Today 8:00am - 5:00pm

Cocoa Office

1980 Michigan Ave
Cocoa, FL 32922

Open Today 8:00am - 5:00pm

Titusville Office

719 Garden St
Titusville, FL 32796

Open Today 9:00am - 5:00pm

What is the best time for you?

Add additional time

Which location would you prefer?

Tell us a bit about yourself...

(321) 308-8020 Send a message